There’s no better way to restore the shape, size, strength, function, and appearance of a tooth than with a dental crown. Dental crowns are tooth-shaped and tooth-colored caps that are placed and cemented over a tooth to completely cover its visible portion. Dental crowns can be made out a variety of materials including metal alloys, ceramics, porcelain, composite resin, and more.
Reasons for Crowns
Dental crowns can be used to help your smile for a variety of situations. You may need a dental crown to:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Restore a broken or severely worn down tooth
- Support a tooth with a large filling
- Correct a discolored or misshapen tooth
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover a dental implant
- Boost a tooth’s appearance
Benefits of Crowns
There are many benefits of restoring a tooth with dental crowns including:
- Dental crowns look just as great or better than your natural teeth.
- Dental crowns can last a decade or longer with proper care and regular dental appointments.
- Dental crowns work and feel just like your natural teeth.
- And more!
Crowns at Dental Partners
Make your tooth healthier, stronger, and overall better than ever before with a dental crown at Dental Partners. For more information about dental crowns or to request a consultation, contact our experienced dental team today. We look forward to caring for you and your smile!
Doral Office - (786) 331-7055
10620 NW 19th Street
Doral, FL 33172
Weston Office - (954) 385-5855
2721 Executive Park Drive, Suite 1
Weston, FL 33331