Are you self-conscious about your less than straight smile? Don’t worry, orthodontic treatments can shift your teeth into their proper positions and make you look better than ever before. And luckily, you can do all of that without having unsightly and painful metal braces.
Reasons for Orthodontic Treatments
Orthodontic treatments might be right for you if your:
- Upper and lower jaws don’t line up (crossbite)
- Top and bottom teeth don’t meet (open bite)
- Upper front teeth close in front of your lower teeth (overbite)
- Lower teeth protrude past your upper teeth (underbite)
- Teeth have extra spaces between each other (gap teeth)
- Teeth are overcrowding and you don’t have enough room in your jaw (crowded teeth)
- Just looking for a straighter smile
Invisalign for Orthodontic Treatments
If you are looking for a fast, convenient, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing orthodontic treatment, then you are looking for Invisalign. Invisalign consists of custom-made aligners that gradually shift your teeth into place. Not only do these aligners work, but they are virtually invisible so no one even knows you are wearing them. They are also removable to enable easy cleaning and restriction-free eating.
Orthodontic Treatments at Dental Partners
Achieve a straight smile you’ll want to show off with orthodontic treatments at Dental Partners. Contact our experienced orthodontic team for more information about Invisalign or to request a consultation today. We look forward to caring for you and your smile!